Return to honestbee
languageEnglish (US)keyboard_arrow_down
Back to Help page

I want to edit my grocery order / I ordered the wrong items

Making changes to a processed order

We are unable to do so at the moment. If the order has not been processed, you may cancel it and place a new order by accessing "Your orders" history and "Add all to cart".

Unfortunately, once an order is checked-out, we are unable to process a refund for these items.

Adding special request to an order

If you have any special instruction about your order, feel free to add in the item or order notes section before checking out. However, please note that once the order is processed, you cannot edit the notes anymore.

You may contact us directly by clicking on the "Chat with Us" button below if your order needs urgent changes. We will try our best to fulfil it for you. 


Was this article helpful?
1 out of 3 found this helpful